Thursday, December 2, 2010

First day of double resistance successful

Last night (Wednesday) after I finished up at work, I came home threw in chest and back and felt excellent before, during, and after.  It appears I wont overtrain with the new setup so far, only time will tell of course.

Today was yoga, definitely improving a lot in my flexibility, and my balance postures are getting better.  I'm starving though, I went to bed without a snack after my workout, got up and had some eggs/turkeybacon/turkey pepperoni, but it just wasn't enough calories.  I'll be working on balancing out my energy throughout the rest of the day with some protein bars, skim milk, and a salad or something.  Soreness is at a minimum today, and I like that considering how hard I feel like I pushed myself.

Off to another day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment